Saturday, June 28, 2008

5 Years of Bliss


Five years ago today, Lucas and I were married at Magnolia Gardens Inn in Sprindale, Arkansas. It really was the perfect day. Perfect because I was marrying the man who was a perfect match for me. Perfect because of all the family and friends who made so much effort to be there the celebrate with us. Perfect because the weather, the location and all the details fell into place to create the wedding of our dreams (which shouldn't have been possible with an 11 week engagement!). Perfect because we knew God was smiling on us.

Happy Anniversary, Lucas. I love you even more today than I did on that perfect day! 

4 comments:

Jonathan said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I'm still disappointed that we missed your big day since Jeff was in another wedding. :( But, I'm thankful that we've been able to share many days with you afterwards!

Love,
Amy

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! Being married is GREAT especially when you're married to your best friend!! :) Blessings and many more years!

Until...

Sarah M .

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary guys. We miss you and can't wait for you to be home. See you soon.

P. Geoff

Alison said...

Congratulations on five years! Enjoy celebrating :-).