Friday, June 20, 2008

On a Lighter Note


I got some fun news today– for those of you who may not have known, I have been selling my photography on a stock photography site for about six months now. Yesterday I got my first "Flame" on one of my images, which means that I sold one particular images over a hundred times! If you want to see it, click on this link and then scroll down to the "most popular images." It is a picture of Maggie in the little pink hat, and you'll see a little flame on top of it.




** Update ** I changed the link above so that maybe you all will be able to access it now. If not, I'm attaching the picture so you can see what it looks like without having to access the istockphoto page (since I'm having a hard time getting the right link, apparently!).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must be doing something wrong...I can't find it. But I'm sure it's mucho cute!

Kristi REDISKE said...

I could not find your picture.

Anonymous said...

Hey Cherissa, I couldn't find it either....oh and how is Max?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It is a great photo.
Love,
Aunt Suzie

John and Janel Breitenstein said...

WAY TO GO! God is good. I am so glad the rest of the world is picking up on your immense talent (and cute kids).

Jonathan said...

So glad you posted it...I couldn't get to it online, either. But the people who can buy it are, so that's GREAT! :)