Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Olympic Training


I love, and I mean LOVE, the olympics. Especially the summer olympics with all the gymnastics competitions. But I have not yet seen even one event in these summer '08 Olympics. Because we don't have TV. 

99% of the time, I am totally fine with our decision to not have TV. But when the Olympics roll around, I start to regret it. I guess I'm going to have to try to invade somebody else's house and watch my beloved gymnastics.

In the mean time, Max and I are working on our own olympic sport: Potty Training. Let's just say that so far, even the bronze seems out of grasp.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Want to come over to watch at our house? :)

Or, can you see some of it online? http://www.nbcolympics.com/tv_and_online_listings/zone=PT/day=4/online.html

The men's gymnastics were on way too late last night for any of us to watch, even for those of us with TV. :)

Love,
Jonathan's mom