Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I LOVE my husband (even more than the Olympics!)

My super awesome husband figured out how I can watch the Olympics online! Yippee! I had tried several times to get the online videos from NBC to work on my computer this past week, to no avail. Then we realized that my computer is not compatible with the streaming video because the NBC site only supports newer Intel Macs.

So Lucas hooked his Intel Mac notebook up to a bigger monitor last night so that I could watch some Olympics. Yea! I got to see the whole men's gymnastics team finals. I'm hoping that tonight they will have the video available for the women's gymnastics that were on last night. I won't get to watch it live, but I'm thrilled about getting to watch any of it!

I'm a happy girl!

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Oooh, that would be so great. I missed it! I couldn't stay awake that late.

Amy