Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Holiday Recap #4: Dees Family Christmas


One of the highlights of this holiday season was something we never imagined we'd be able to do: celebrate a Dees family Christmas in 2009 with all of us alive and well and together. It's hard to even put into words what this gift meant to me. I'll just say that I was treasuring every single minute and storing it up in my heart. God has been so good to us.

Here are just a few pictures of our overflowing joy!

All the cousins in front of the tree...

... And Aunt Meagy helped us get baby Roman in there, too!

It is amazing how much energy this Grandmama and Grandpapa have for their grandkids!

Love of my life. Isn't he handsome?

Maggie tells Uncle T and Aunt Meagy all about her presents. :-)

Serious business. Checking out the Transformers.

Mitch and Steph are such a cute couple. Never before have I seen God so tailor-make two people for each other. Perfect.

Russ! He loves to play Santa Claus, and brought everyone such special gifts!

Tyler and Meagan and their little family of two: but not for long! Baby Roman will be making his appearance in just a few weeks. I can't wait to snuggle him!

Mom and Dad are the most adorable love birds. Dad bought her a diamond necklace for Christmas. So sweet.

And... what Dees family holiday would be complete without some serious Acquire? Even the little guys are learning the ropes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing these pictures!! Do you have an email address that perhaps we could stay in touch with? I believe that the last time we talked was prior to our knowing that Levi's mom has cancer, & we're up here with them now. I guess you can read some of this at my blog, too. Nice to see the pictures, once again :)