Friday, January 15, 2010

Conversations with Max and Maggie

Riding in the car on the way home from church on Wednesday night.

Lucas: Max, I heard you went to a new class tonight. Did you make good choices?
Max: Yes.
Maggie: (Butting in to the conversation) In my class, one 'nother girl not make good choices. She crying. She not obey the 'nother mommy.

What's that verse about the speck in your brother's eye and the log in your own eye? Perhaps we need to introduce that verse to Maggie. :-)


*********************************

Maximus helping Maggie get the doll's legs into the right spot in the toy stroller:

Max: See, Maggie, you just put his legs right here. Then he sits in the stroller
Maggie: Oooooh, its works! (Maggie gives Max a hug) Thank you, brudder. Thank you for helping me fix it. I so proud of you.

1 comment:

Karen Sue said...

I love your kids' conversations. They make me feel close to you all. Miss you lots! And love to all!