Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Perhaps it will take more than a day...

Friends, we are potty training full-force with Maggie this week. Pray for our endurance and success! For those of you who have potty trained a child before, I need not tell you what hard work this can be!

I have to say, though, that day one of potty training has been about 1,000% less frustrating than the first two weeks of potty training with Max. Here's my shout-out to Sarah Smits and her recommendation of the book Toilet Training in Less Than A Day. After two weeks of NO PROGRESS with Max, Sarah recommended this method to me. It worked wonders with Max, and we are having some immediate success with Maggie as well while using this method. Neither of my kids have been "toilet trained in less than a day," but this method has definitely gotten us off to a positive start.

Here's hoping for a speedy potty training process!


1 comment:

Allison Bellomy said...

just ordered it! :)