Thursday, February 25, 2010

Amazing!



Just a quick update on preparations for the India trip: Expenses for my trip are now 100% covered! I'm completely blown away by how God has moved in the hearts of individuals to be a part of this trip. It's been amazing to see God use the generosity of others to provide for every single need. I'm grateful to both God and to all of you who have supported me financially and with your love and prayers!

I'll be flying out in exactly two weeks. There's A LOT to be done between now and then, but I am so excited about the trip! Please keep praying for our safety and productivity during our travel and during our two weeks in India. As I've seen how God has so powerfully provided for all the physical needs for this trip, I've grown even more excited to see how He plans to move and work during the trip.



No comments: