Monday, March 30, 2009

We are HOME!

After a crazy and fun trip to California with my family over the past 10 days, WE ARE HOME! More than 2,000 car miles, 5 sets of mouse ears and approximately 243,000 goldfish snacks later, we are back home! 

We had a fantastic week (albeit with a few kinks in the road that always seem to come with traveling this far and long with toddlers!), and we were able to see SO MANY great family and friends. We've got lots of pictures to share, but if you want a sneak peak at our trip, you can check out my parents' blog here. My dad is such an awesome blogger that he kept up with blogging the trip while we were on the road.

1 comment:

Mom Keena said...

Tyler and Megan popped up on my tv screen today, in a jeweler's ad. I immediately knew to pray for your family. My heart is heavy with the difficult scan news. You will continue to be in my prayers, prayers of peace and comfort.