Saturday, January 17, 2009

Maggie's First Haircut

I promise that I will soon be posting a bunch of pictures of our cruise soon, but if you are anxious to get a sneak peak, check out my parents' blog here. In the meantime, here are a few shots of Maggie's first haircut!

The big moment. Maggie didn't exactly enjoy the process, but at least she didn't follow in her brother's footsteps of barfing whenever the haircutting scissors come out!

So beautiful!

I didn't really think Maggie needed a haircut, but Grandmama was convinced it was a necessity. And whatever Grandmama says goes! :-) I'm glad mom convinced me to get Maggie's hair cut– it really does look less scraggly now.

Our friend Marie did the honors of the first haircut. Thanks, Marie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE!
Love you,
Aunt Suzie