Friday, July 10, 2009

Catching Up

Wow..... looks like I need to up my blogging game. I haven't posted in forever!

Life has been a little crazy around here this week.... crazy in a good way. We're having a great summer in Arkansas and enjoying lots of really special time with my mom and dad. We are so thankful to be here.

Check out what we did tonight:

Moooo-oooooo! We dressed up like cows to get free dinner at Chick-Fil-A. It was so fun! We met our friends the Fields there for dinner and had a splendid time. Maggie followed the poor Chick-Fil-A employee dressed in a full cow suit around the restaurant for an hour. Literally. She was OBSESSED with the cow.

The best moment of the night was when Dave and Jen's 4-year-old daughter crawled up on the cow's lap and starting asking him for what she wanted for Christmas. I about died. It was so sweet and funny.


I don't know why, but this picture of Max just cracks me up. I love that boy.


After dinner, we met up with mom and dad at KMart. Grandpapa treated the kids to the kiddie ride out front of the store. Maggie was grinning and giggling the whole time. It was sweet!



2 comments:

Casey said...

I love Max's expression in that one too...they're getting so big! Can't wait to see them!

Unknown said...

I sent a package to your parents' house for you a few weeks ago. Did you get it?