Monday, December 15, 2008

Just Like The Good Ol' Days

Saturday night I had the rare chance to get together with some really special friends. I feel pretty blessed to have friendships that have lasted throughout many phases and stages of life. I have been friends with these gals starting as early as 6th grade (please don't imagine Rita and me as sixth graders- let's just say we've come a long way!)

We had been hoping to get together with a couple of other friends as well, but we were thankful for the time with the four of us. When we got in the car to go to dinner, we realized that our outing was just like old times! The four of us came to John Brown University as freshmen, and our evening galavanting around Siloam Springs together brought back lots of memories of our year at JBU together.

Thank you, Rita, Casey and Amanda, for the sweet night! I love you gals!


2 comments:

Casey said...

It was so fun and great to hang out! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. I needed it!

mjOrcutt said...

It was an awesome visit! Next time you come to Siloam we'll do it again.