Saturday, May 29, 2010

Home Again, Home Again...

18 Days
4,500 miles
68 hours in the car
7 games of "I Spy"
38 Capri Sun juice pouches
2 amusement parks
1 car floorboard covered with beach sand.
9 places to rest our heads
2 IKEA cinnamon rolls
1 Grand Canyon
2 In-n-Out Burgers
And MANY hugs and smiles from people we love!

Roebuck Road Mania 2010 has now drawn to a close– We are back home safe and sound after a crazy 2.5-week trek to California and back. We had a great time, the kids traveled well, and we have LOTS of pictures and stories to share! Give me a couple days to crawl out from the mound of laundry and the pile of stuff we pulled out of our car, and I'll be back with more. Ahhhh, Home Sweet Home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have SO enjoyed all your pics at Facebook! I can't wait to see more. I'm so glad you had this opportunity with your family!