Tuesday, July 03, 2018

Get the Word Out

July 3,  2012

Tonight Max (6) asked me if we could send Obama some cash in the mail as a birthday present to America "to help make America an even better place." Yesterday he asked if we could call Uncle Russell and see if he could help us put this message in the newspaper for everyone in Siloam Springs to see: "God created the whole world! You must believe in Him!" When I asked him what made him think about that idea, he said: "I heard the words "the whole truth must be heard" in a song, and I thought, 'YES! Jesus must be heard!'" He thought the newspaper was the best way to get the word out. Wonder what this little guy will be thinking about tomorrow?!

1 comment:

thanida said...

I examine this article! The content material is too quick but powerful.
คาสิโน